All shows are 19+ to enter and to purchase alcohol.
- Tue, Jun 06Back RoomDon't miss this all-ages event for Canadian Music Week featuring Dreamer Isioma and Amindi
- Wed, Jun 07TorontoMute Choir is the creative outlet of producer/songwriter Sam Arion. Born in Iran and raised in a secluded area near Newmarket, Arion writes cerebral, psychological songs that convey a dizzying array of emotions. Musically, Mute Choir seamlessly strings together a genre-bending mix of sounds from alt
- Thu, Jun 08TorontoKadeema is an alternative rock band from Toronto. At its core, Kadeemas music is based around the songs written by Jimmy Chauveau (Vocals) and Tal Vaisman (guitar/vocals). The long lasting friendship between the two was established during their time together with their previous band Ascot Royals.
- Fri, Jun 09RivoliCome hang out with us for a night of amazing music and good times. Performances by Vilivant, The JinCome hang out with us for a night of amazing music and good times. Performances by Vilivant, The Jins Band, Frank Mighty and Chad Price. Admission by donation with proceeds going to Kids Help Phone.
- Sat, Jun 10Rivoli TorontoThe Free Label is “your mom’s favourite partyband”. The Toronto based band is destined to travel the world throwing (the craziest parties) with the dirtiest grimiest funk they can muster.
- Sun, Jun 11TorontoBradon Thomas Dougherty is a Canadian singer-songwriter performing under the moniker Brother & Son. The songs are inspired by the people and places seen from many nights on the road. They are highlighted by lyrics that are both introspective and socially aware.
- Sun, Jun 18RivoliAli Badshah is back with his friends for the Father's Day edition of Jokes On Jokes! Ticket proceeds are supporting Toronto's Shelter for Men & Children.
- Mon, Jun 19TorontoSukhdeep Singh Bhogal, better known as L-FRESH The LION is a hip hop artist and producer from Sydney, Australia. The acronym F.R.E.S.H. stands for Forever Rising Exceeding Sudden Hardships, while the L and LION refer to his middle name, Singh, which is given to Sikh men.
- Tue, Jun 20RivoliBreaking Sound showcases the hottest emerging artists from premium locations around the globe. Come see some of Canada's best young performers!
- Wed, Jun 21RivoliCome celebrate National Indigenous Peoples Day with an evening of art and comedy. The night will begin with an exhibition showcasing the work of Montina Hussey and Dakota Ray Hebert. The comedy show will be hosted by Vance Banzo along with performances from both Hussey and Herbert.
- Thu, Jun 22RivoliA night of drag, music, comedy, burlesque, trivia, art vendors and more! Featuring Ella Mayo, Michelle Treacy, Andy Fetamean, Elisabeth Dorian, Aljazi, Anasimone and your hostess with the mostest - Holly Clausius.
- Fri, Jun 23Back RoomAna Lía will take the stage with her full band as well as some surprise guests from her new album :Cíclica. Dominican DJ didicious will open the show. Suggested dress code is tropical.
- Fri, Jun 23TorontoCelebrate PRIDE, with your favorite Bollywood Beats & Thumka!! Supremely talented International DJ PULSE TORONTO spins the most swanky Desi, Punjabi, Bhangra, House and Top hits through the night!
- Sat, Jun 24RivoliRushzilla Productions and Asian Comedy All-Stars presents: GAYSIAN COMEDY ALL-STARS!The world's first All-Queer, All-Asian Comedy Show!
- Fri, Jun 30RivoliA night of Latin, Caribbean & African music. Celebrating the Latin American, Caribbean, West Indian & African communities.
- Sat, Jul 15RivoliDon'tDon't miss your chance to see some of Ontario's top emerging Country performers in action. They will be performing a combination of covers and original songs backed by the dynamic Neon & Denim House Band. The evening will include a high-energy finale of today's top Country hits. Don't miss it!
- Sat, Jul 15RivoliJoin us on July 15th to be transported to a world of vibrant colours and welcoming friends. Come enjoy the lively beats of DJ Louay along with dance performances that showcase the beauty and grace of the Middle East.
- Wed, Jul 26RivoliKids In The Hall alumni Bruce McCulloch & Kevin McDonald perform songs and stories with guitarist Allyson Baker.
The Rivoli is a bar, restaurant and performance space, established in 1982, on Queen Street West in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The club originally earned a reputation as one of Canada's hippest music clubs, and many major Canadian comedy and musical performers have played on its stage, including The Kids in the Hall, Gordon Downie, The Frantics, Nirvanna The Band, Sean Cullen and the infamous Dark Shows.
The Rivoli was synonymous with Toronto's black-garbed Queen West scene. This reputation waned as the club's clientele became more eclectic and upscale, but the Rivoli's atmosphere is still unique.
No strict dress code but please,
no shorts or sunglasses.
Buy tickets at website,
or at the door.
Queen & Soho Green Parking
Check your jacket.
Cash & Card accepted.
332-334 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2
Concert/Back Room. email@example.com
Pool Hall/Dining. firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (647) 494-4540