All shows are 19+ to enter and to purchase alcohol.
- Sun, Oct 01Back RoomOct 01, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PMBack Room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaCome enjoy a storytelling event that brings people together during challenging times. Canadian Comedy Award recipient Briane Nasimok and 99-Second Story Slam Grand Champion Christel Bartelse have joined forces to showcase a wide array of some of the finest raconteurs!
- Sun, Oct 08Back roomOct 08, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMBack room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaFirst time in Canada! Join us for an evening of contemporary music with Latin and Fusion flavors. Featuring Emil Khachaturian (guitar), Anton Turusov (percussion) and Tal Babitzky (piano).
- Wed, Oct 11Back RoomOct 11, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PMBack Room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaHalifax emcee Quake Matthews has proven that persistence, hard-work and passion go hand-in-hand to survive in the music industry. Since emerging from the underground battle rap scene in his early teens, the hungry street savvy lyricist has aimed to create a sound that brings back the classic essence
- Thu, Oct 12TorontoOct 12, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMToronto, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaPlease join us for a hilarious evening of comedy that will both entertain and inspire, all while raising money for an amazing cause! All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to CAMH, the Centre For Addiction And Mental Health! Material may not be suitable for all audiences.
- Thu, Oct 12Back roomOct 12, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PMBack room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaThree of Canada's fastest rising comedians join forces for a night of music and culture and an Afro-Arab twist. Featuring Faris Hytiaa, Abbas Wahab & Moe Ismail with beats by FrankVerander.
- Sun, Oct 15Back RoomOct 15, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMBack Room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaDavid Myles is a songwriter and musician from Fredericton, New Brunswick. His music has often been labeled folk jazz, although he prefers simply to call it "roots" music. Myles has been able to gain an increasingly large audience through his active touring schedule and cross-genre musical collabs.
- Sun, Oct 15Back RoomOct 15, 8:30 PM – 10:30 PMBack Room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaDavid Myles is a songwriter and musician from Fredericton, New Brunswick. His music has often been labeled folk jazz, although he prefers simply to call it "roots" music. Myles has been able to gain an increasingly large audience through his active touring schedule and cross-genre musical collabs.
- Wed, Oct 18Back RoomOct 18, 7:30 PMBack Room, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaREENCUENTROS will be an amazing music and dance experience. Three dancers - Adriana Olivares from NYC, Rocío Conde and Kiyo Asaoka are all connected to NYC Certamen. On top of the strong and beautiful combination of Ana Lía (cante) and Nicolas Hernandez (guitar), Marieva Dávila will add her fantasti
- Thu, Oct 19RivoliOct 19, 7:00 PMRivoli, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaCat Clyde is a singer/songwriter based out of rural Ontario.Her influences range from Patsy Cline and Lead Belly to Karen Dalton and Bobbie Gentry. This patchwork of musical significance, when stitched to her modern approach, fits like a well-tailored, corduroy-road cloth.
- Sun, Oct 22TorontoOct 22, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMToronto, 334 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2, CanadaJoin us for an unforgettable night of glam and heels performance from choreographers Cierra Lee & Micah Robertson. This intimate collective of troops was carefully selected to represent the first season of The Arsenal Academy.
The Rivoli is a bar, restaurant and performance space, established in 1982, on Queen Street West in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The club originally earned a reputation as one of Canada's hippest music clubs, and many major Canadian comedy and musical performers have played on its stage, including The Kids in the Hall, Gordon Downie, The Frantics, Nirvanna The Band, Sean Cullen and the infamous Dark Shows.
The Rivoli was synonymous with Toronto's black-garbed Queen West scene. This reputation waned as the club's clientele became more eclectic and upscale, but the Rivoli's atmosphere is still unique.
We're a laid-back bunch, so no need to stress over fancy suits or ironed shirts. But please, keep your inner caveman or cavewoman in check. We're aiming for a touch of civilization here, folks!
Buy tickets at website,
or at the door.
Queen & Soho Green Parking
We kindly offer a convenient coat check service for your jackets.
We accept both cash and card payments for your convenience.
Please note that availability may vary based on the seasons, ensuring a seamless experience for all our guests.
332-334 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2
+1 (647) 494-4540