All shows are 19+ to enter and to purchase alcohol.
- Fri, Mar 31Rivoli TorontoJoin us as Meredith Moon releases her second full length album, 'Constellations'. Featuring her full band, along with Isaak Bonk and Porch Couch.
- Fri, Mar 31Back Room“THE BREAKFAST CLUB” is back and we are ready to have the time of our lives! We are back with a night of ALL THINGS 80s…Pop, Rock, R&B, TV Themes, New Wave, House, Hip Hop & all things between! Doors open at 10:30pm for this edition
- Sat, Apr 01TorontoA queer club night featuring the best house, disco, and pop bangers! Join us on the first Saturday of every month at the iconic Rivoli.
- Multiple DatesSun, Apr 02POOL HALLTHE EMPTY GLASSES FEATURING BRYAN LANDRY CLAYTON yATES BURKE CARROL MICHELLE JOSEF BAZIL DONAVAN. Join us for our first (of many) Country party in the pool hall lounge upstairs at Rivoli. Play pool, get drinks and food and listen to famous Toronto artists as they jam.
- Sun, Apr 02Back RoomChristel Bartelse and Briane Nasimok host a bi-monthly storytelling show. This month’s line up features Neil Muscott, Helder Brum, Anne Fenn, Pat Bisset and SCTV/SNL Alumni , the incredible Robin Duke.
- Wed, Apr 05Back RoomComedy Cares raises money for worthy causes.This show will feature performances from Allyson June Smith (Just For Laughs, Comedy Now!) and Jon DePaola along with your host Vong Show. A portion of all tickets sold will be donated directly to Daily Bread Food Bank. This show runs from 7:30-9:00pm.
- Wed, Apr 05Back RoomToronto’s hottest comedians will appear as icons of the 2000s . Britney Spears, 50 Cent and Cristina Aguillera will all be slinging roasts faster than AOL dialup. This show runs from 9:30-11:00pm.
- Thu, Apr 06Back RoomTartan Day is annual celebration of Scottish culture and heritage. It is a day for Canadians to recognize the incredible contributions of Scottish immigrants and their descendants to our country. Come celebrate with us! There will be food, drinks and amazing music all night! Kilts and tartans are e
- Fri, Apr 07Back RoomMouth Congress is led by a pair of non-musicians as interested in inspired outrage as they are in music. The band is led by Kids in the Hall alumni Scott Thompson and Paul Bellini. They will be performing tracks from their upcoming album.
- Fri, Apr 07Back RoomThe Mañana Sera Bonito Album release party brought to you by Barrio, 1Boro, Universal Canada, and Siempre Tequila.
- Sat, Apr 08Back RoomDon't miss the Wacken Metal Battle Final for Southern Ontario featuring: Ammo, Burdizzo, HellRager and Eaten By Sharks.One band moves on to the National Final!
- Sun, Apr 09Back RoomDon't miss Smif N Wessun featuring LOW U (Adam Bomb & D-Sisive) , J.O. Mairs, Seko, Xentury Sam, 8th Letter, And Bless Up!
- Thu, Apr 13Back RoomBe there as Rich Cloke and special guest Angelica Appelman both drop albums on the same day!
- Fri, Apr 14Back RoomAgoria Productions presents Vilivant live with Drop Top Alibi
- Sat, Apr 15Back RoomAgoria Productions presents Daggy with guests The Lemon Pistols and Sticks n Stones.
- Multiple DatesSun, Apr 16POOL HALLTHE EMPTY GLASSES FEATURING BRYAN LANDRY CLAYTON yATES BURKE CARROL MICHELLE JOSEF BAZIL DONAVAN. Join us for our first (of many) Country party in the pool hall lounge upstairs at Rivoli. Play pool, get drinks and food and listen to famous Toronto artists as they jam.
- Tue, Apr 18Back RoomSURL is a South Korean band recognized for their refreshing take on the British rock and blues genre, superb musicianship, and imaginative music videos.
- Wed, Apr 19TorontoKid In The Hall Bruce McCulloch performs songs and stories with Brian Connelly of The Shadowy Men. Special guests to include: Shane Cunningham, Isabella Campbell, Franco Nguyen, Jillian Smart and Mike Veerman
The Rivoli is a bar, restaurant and performance space, established in 1982, on Queen Street West in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The club originally earned a reputation as one of Canada's hippest music clubs, and many major Canadian comedy and musical performers have played on its stage, including The Kids in the Hall, Gordon Downie, The Frantics, Nirvanna The Band, Sean Cullen and the infamous Dark Shows.
The Rivoli was synonymous with Toronto's black-garbed Queen West scene. This reputation waned as the club's clientele became more eclectic and upscale, but the Rivoli's atmosphere is still unique.
No strict dress code but please,
no shorts or sunglasses.
Buy tickets at website,
or at the door.
Queen & Soho Green Parking
Check your jacket.
Cash & Card accepted.
332-334 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2A2
Concert/Back Room. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Hall/Dining. email@example.com
+1 647- 244-9398